Shipwreck Mauritius,the artificial reefs that provide a home and a habitat in the ocean.Jean-Yves BIGNOUX/Canon EOS 7D ,with Ikelite underwater housing ,DS 160 Ikelite flash.
There are approximately 450 underwater shipwrecks surrounding Mauritius,with some shipwrecks dating as a far back as the 16th century Like many shipwrecks worldwide they act as artificial reefs which in turn provide there own habitats for many marine species . With over 345 km of coastline that […]
The many fundamental facets the oceanic world via Oceanography,Marine Biology ,Underwater Photography and the art and science of Scuba diving.
We as humans live on an ocean planet ,with how i might term “glimpses of terrain”,land itself encompasses approximately 29 percent of the earths surface,with the remaining 71 percent constituting that of the seas and oceans. The seas and oceans do contribute in part to the sustenance to […]
Ocean interactions and the understanding of our dynamic and complex underwater world. Science journalism,scuba diving and underwater photography .(En Francais)-Les interactions de l’océan et la compréhension de notre monde sous-marin complexe et dynamique. Le journalisme scientifique, la plongée et la photographie sous-marine .
Ocean interactions and the understanding of our dynamic and complex underwater world. Science journalism,scuba diving and underwater photography. Our interactions with the oceans and seas are expansive,if we consider the biological,sociological ,environmental impacts and interactions alone and how and why the marine environment is part of our existence […]